Fundraising & Grants
Being a not-for-profit charitable organisation, fundraising is an integral source of income.
We would like to thank everyone who gets involved in all of our various initiatives and we'd like to encourage you to take part where you can.
If you have any ideas for fundraising, please let us know, we'd love to hear from you.
With grants from various organisations we are able to maintain a quality collection of toys and a range of opening sessions, while keeping our membership fees affordable. We therefore acknowledge and sincerely thank:
- St Johns Op Shop Trust for their ongoing support including $1500 in 2022.
- Four Winds Foundation for $4252 in 2022 towards our librarian's wages.
- COGS for $1000 towards operating costs.
- Lottery Community Grants, for $887 in 2021 towards our rental costs.
- Meridian Energy Power Up, for $500 in 2022 towards second-hand toys and parts.
- Terawhiti Charitable Trust, for $1857 in 2022 to replace worn-out but highly popular toys.